Friday 1 May 2009

Two More Things

Now, I know this is 2 posts in an hour, but I have Things To Say, and if it's too much for you all at once, you can always save one post for tomorrow.

Firstly, if you are a 'person of faith', you can take part in a survey by the Irish School of Ecumenics. And if you are a pastor, minister, priest etc., you get your own special survey. Go here and tell them WhyNotSmile sent you.

Also, I meant to share this video with you all. It features Sister Smile (someone not heretofore much mentioned on the blog, I have to say), who is insane and therefore running the marathon on Monday. She's doing it in aid of something, so you can sponsor her if you want.



Quite clearly, this is the closest I will ever get to running a marathon, unless you include going and watching. Maybe you should all sponsor me too...

No comments: