Monday 17 March 2008

Things I would quite like to do to my hair

The following are things I would quite like to do to my hair:

1. Have a big red streak in it. Or maybe several.

2. Have a red streak and a blonde streak.

3. Get it cut really short.

I can't decide which, if any, to do. For those who don't know me, my hair is currently a chestnut brown colour (Garnier Nutrisse colour 4.3, if I remember correctly), which is more or less its natural colour. It is shoulder-length and has a tendency to frizz (in the same way that the Pope has a tendency to be Catholic). It is very very thick. So I don't know what to do, but I want to do something with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.