Wednesday 20 June 2007

Funniness

Some of you will be familiar with the 'Celebrity lookalikes' widget on Bebo, whereby you submit a photo of yourself and it scans your face and tells you who you look like. I submitted a photo of my friend Barbara, and it said she looked like Nigel Mansell, Rob Lowe, Oliver Stone and Paul McCartney. Since Barbara is both female and a rubber band ball, this somewhat diminished my respect for computers.

Disclaimer: I should explain that in the above post, I used the word 'friend' to lull you into a false sense of security so that I could later reveal, with perfect comedy timing, that Barbara was a rubber band ball. It wouldn't have worked if I'd told you from the start that she was a rubber band ball, so I put 'friend' instead. Be assured that my life is not so bad that I have started making friends from office stationery.

Anyway, Zoomtard has found this, which is a very funny rip-off of a Lidl catalogue.

Enjoy.

No comments: