Tuesday 29 May 2007

I'm spoiling you now...

I know this is a bit mad to have 2 entires in the space of an hour, but I did the 'What's your theological worldview?' quiz, as recommended on The Soapbox and thought I'd share the results. I'm pleased to see that I've been heavily influenced by 'the Methodists', but a little scared that a quarter of me is fundamentalist. Here you go:


You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan, You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


86%

Emergent/Postmodern


71%

Neo orthodox


54%

Reformed Evangelical


54%

Classical Liberal


50%

Roman Catholic


39%

Modern Liberal


36%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


36%

Fundamentalist


25%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: