Tuesday 1 May 2007

Still doing the thing

I thought I'd better assure you all that I'm still alive. I've been doing lots of reading and listening (downloaded the Christians in Science talks from Zoomtard's site, and have been enjoying those). I'm currently composing some thoughts on the subject of atheism, but it is not yet ready to be shared (yes, this blog has standards). But soon.

In the meantime, please cross your fingers very hard for me... I have entered a competition to win a Nano; the closing date was yesterday, and last time I checked, I was the only entrant. It was a Photo Contest; you had to print off this poster thing and then take a photo of the poster in front of a famous landmark. Mine was the cranes at Harland and Wolff (not great, so if anyone else HAS entered, then I think my chances drop to nothing). It was a nice photo though.

I would be most pleased to win a nano, because then I could have my music on one iPod and my Christians in Science talks on the other (my little Shuffle, purchased for a bargain £14 from Amazon). That would be most pleasing.

Until we meet again,
S
xo

No comments: