Saturday 28 April 2012

On Marathon Running

More on The Apprentice presently, but in the meantime, I wish you to consider the wider joys of being a viewer here at WhyNotSmile.  I think, in fact, it is fair to say that WhyNotSmile is something of a public service.  A FREE public service, which enhances your life. There are those who would demand money from you for such a gift, but not WhyNotSmile.

Also, remember that thing about running a leg of the marathon, despite how much I HATE running?  So that's coming up on 7th May, and the training has been going about as well as you might expect, which is to say, I have spent Quite Some Time eating pasta.

So, the point is, we were going to set up an online donation thingy, but that's all got Quite Complex, so instead I decided to stick a donation button here, so that you can all give me money easily and simply and securely.  This is all in a very honourable cause, of course, like buying crayons for parent and toddlers and stuff like that.  And, as we have seen, it's not like I CHARGE you to come here and have fun.  So this can be, like, your way of saying "Thank You, WhyNotSmile".

Click the button below and follow the instructions.

No comments: