Wednesday 23 March 2011

Two Confessions

My recent lack of posting does not mean that I don't love you all any more; nor have I run out of things to say. I've just been very very busy. Also, every time I think of things to post, they are very lengthy and complex, and I don't get round to it.

However, I have 2 confessions. The first is that I have realised that I like people better if they have pets. This is not to say I dislike people who don't have pets, and that you can't make it up to me in other ways, of course.

The second is that I filled in my census form already. I know it's too early by several days, but I just couldn't resist any longer. Naturally, I have not yet filled in the questions about visitors on census night, or the ones which could change between now and then, so I just have to make sure I don't change my religious affiliation or the number of rooms in my house over the next few days. But still, it was a bit rash.

No comments: