Thursday 18 November 2010

15 Songs

Virtual Methodist has thrown down the gauntlet and requested us all to declare the first 15 songs that come up on our iPods when we play on shuffle.

Here are mine:
1. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
2. How Great Is Our God - Worship Ireland
3. Love is Free - Sheryl Crow
4. When I Was Lost - New Irish Choir & Orchestra
5. Town Called malice - The Jam
6. Girls In Their Summer Clothes - Bruce Springsteen
7. My Troubled Soul - from some Christian CD
8. Oh For A Thousand Tongues - New Irish Choir & Orchestra
9. Love is Noise - The Verve
10. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
11. Ireland's Call
12. Galway Girl - Steve Earle & Sharon Shannon
13. American Pie - Don McLean
14. It Is Well - New Irish Choir & Orchestra
15. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

So there we have it.  Feel free to add your own in the comments.

There is another gauntlet, which has been thrown down on The Facebook, and is something to do with authors.  I shall return to it presently.

2 comments:

Virtual Methodist said...

good list... slightly more spiritual than mine, but few would be surprised at that!

ScatterCode said...

It may help that I tend to be selective with what I put on my iPod... if I did it with the full library, it would probably mainly consist of Jive Bunny and Michael Card. Or something.