Monday 25 June 2007

This post is a bit of a disappointment

Well, it's been 5 days since I posted here, so I thought I should say hello, but other than that, I don't really have much to say for myself.

The Soapbox has me all in a frenzy about the church's attitude to single people, but I haven't got my thoughts into a coherent state yet, so if I did post them they'd look like this:

asugyasdhgow h t'asdngasryh[anfga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rgoOUSADFBETOUHAOERNHA;OUHNRsuhnwaoeuhnanh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and not make much sense.

So we'll wait for that one.

I also almost, but not quite, have some thoughts on Rob Bell's DVD on Rhythm, which we watched in church last night, but again these thoughts are not coherent, and so far look like this:

. - - . % && £ & "$^% ;':@ @~~~~

which is a little more graceful, but still not likely to be the most profound thing you come across today.

Let's face it; you have better things to do.

No comments: